This STEM learning opportunity will help you:
- playfully explore algorithms, sequencing and sorting
- discover the basics of computational thinking
- learn how to connect theory and practice in an engaging way
- implement our inquiry-based educational approach
- feel confident in unlocking the wonders of STEM
- benefit from the exchange with other educators and teachers
- take home information and inspiration in the Computer science booklet and cards you receive.
This is a fantastic workshop with lots of practical examples to take back and use in our program." Jenny Woo
Good to know: This workshop provides educators and teachers with a variety of tools and educational concepts to meet a range of requirements of the NQF and the EYLF.